Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.2

Aggregator gang
*gets brutally raped and violated and is close to going crazy and is in immense pain*

mangaka: yup, she enjoys it, time to add a <3 to her screams

Dex-chan lover
lol I don't get why people whine about this getting adapted into a TV Show. The point of adaptations is to promote and, by extension, to sell even more of said IP/Franchise. Clearly, this has to be popular over there, otherwise they wouldn't adapt it, especially with the amount of Isekai/Tensei garbage they pump every year (manga and novel wise) on the market.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone ranting about adaptations and I'm just over here counting my kukukus.

We got three this time boys! KUKUKU!!!

It's kinda ironic how the MC became exactly the same as his targets. A morally degenerated product of the environment. While it is nice, to know that his wrong doings "only" targets "evildoers" who did him or others wrong, the fact that he let countless innocent people die for his revenge to work including his village and childhood friend shows that he is beyond help. You can't even judge him, because the world he lives in is so extremely toxic for the mental development. I mean I'm not a psychiatrist, but from the knowledge I've accumulated, I do think that is is quite inevitable for him to become so "evil". I'm only reading this Manga for the shock value, ngl. Because it is far from "good". The art style is also not very pleasing to look at, I think the LN has a better art style. Well that's just my personal opinion though.

Dex-chan lover
"It's kinda ironic how the MC became exactly the same as his targets."

Wrong. His targets target innocent people and done them so brutally that you'd argue that even criminals (regular class, that is) don't deserve that shit. This means that, at least to my standard, they no longer have any salvageable reason to be 'pardoned'. They're no longer deserving warm welcome and forgiving community. They'r,e enemies of mankind. So MC isn't becoming like his targets. He's the justice, so to say, that brings judgement upon those creatures.

@Triparadox up to this point, Norn was an innocent young girl trying to do her best, it was during the city raid that she was corrupted, she was desperate to be recognized, the girl was alone without any friends or good willed subordinates, she did her best to fulfill orders no matter what, so she would be recognized for being a great strategist.
Up to the point the protagonist raped her, she did nothing wrong, he had the opportunity to change her, not into a monster but into a decent person, instead he chose revenge for crimes that the present Norn never did.
He is the worst of all heroes, if he was any other hero he would have bullied the "Healer Hero" as well, i am sure of it.

@Touyue most of the heroes were people in position of power, or people that were put on positions of power, the "environment" was great, they were wealthy and respected, besides the heroes, Norn and the King, no other character on the manga is evil, they were either following orders or plain good people.
The heroes being evil, that was by choice, the "environment" have nothing to do with it.
The protagonist is punishing people for crimes they did not committed, he had the choice to make them into decent human beings, unite the world and achieve absolute peace, but instead he wants to get revenge, he could change everyone and them change himself to forget about his past life, he have many many choices, but he chose to get revenge for crimes that did not happened yet, to me, the Healer Hero is as bad as the other Heroes.
The world is only toxic to the healer hero and the demon lord, the number of actual evil people is very small and again, its something that he could fix with a snap of a finger now.

@joel7686 ??? MC has mentioned before specifically towards Hawk Eye and Norn he had no plans to enact revenge on them since they didn't do anything yet. he only decides after he finds out Norn is trying to destroy the city and has already caused deaths. simply following orders does not make you innocent either so don't think that argument works. also, we've already seen hot rotten she can be and far, far from innocent, even in current world.

you and @Touyue also forget that MC is not omnipotent. and it's not like he *wanted* these sacrifices. you're blaming the victim here with the innocents dying. did I think it kinda sucked that MC didn't think of trying to protect his village beforehand? sure. but it's not like he was going to be able to defend the entire village forever if he even could

@GoXDS rape is revenge on my book, the last 2 chapters, that cruelty and the rape, dude, that was not revenge?

I don't how to feel rn, it's like a flaming car crash, you don't why you are watching it but you still watch it

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686 There you go. I don't have to explain again thanks to @GoXDS explaining it to you. It's been a while since I read this chapter that even I forget the exact detail. But remember this: you are responsible for your crime, not anyone else. You ALONE are responsible for everything you do.

Oh, and before I forget, since you mentioned that the MC "could've" fixed her future, probably. But that responsibility falls NOT on his hand. Even if that option is possible, he is not obligated to 'guide' her to that path. She is an independent adult of her own—if one is capable enough to take someone else's (many actually) lives, play around in politics and have people working for him, then he is an adult. Differentiate house maid with what I said though. House maid works for the home owner or the head of the family.

@joel7686 Norns evil from the start, she has killed the villagers from the heroes village, enslaved a dude just to vent her frustrations, Tried to kill the demons in the city where peace was established between humans and demons.

@Dragonhead007 for my standards that was pretty ok, better that rape and brainwashing, on the end, those actions were for the greater good, we know since chapter 1 that Norn actions played a huge role on the defeating of the demon lord and bringing peace to the world, she was not doing that for fun, it was her duty, anyone on her place would have done the same.

Users who are viewing this thread