Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
i always geta kick out of things like these since its always amusing to think about how foolish these prince's are.
Like my dudes never understand how anything work no you cant in fact just do that and it not have consequenses :huh:
For real. I know it is another pre-cooked series of events, but at this point authors in general could just resume the engagement annulment in just one or two pages and start early.
A variation of "stop me if have ever heard this one before . . ." would also work I guess.

Dex-chan lover
i always geta kick out of things like these since its always amusing to think about how foolish these prince's are.
Like my dudes never understand how anything work no you cant in fact just do that and it not have consequenses :huh:
Has any of these foolish princes ever got punished for this kind of thing anyway? They usually get off scott free

Dex-chan lover
It'd be a fresh take if the prince and the heroine will never appear again in the future.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Meh, this first chapter has nothing new at all. At a minimum, the author should reveal the plot point that sets this narrative apart from all the other very very similar ones that are out there... I mean, besides putting it in the title, we know that's a lazy thing they do because, surprise, the other very very similar stories that are out there.

Dex-chan lover
I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like the type of story where they eventually try to get her back. Those worried expressions didn't instill confidence either. I'm hoping it's just shock that the story was deviating from its path or something. I hope it wasn't some kind of test to see how strong their love was, I would HATE that devlopment.

Dex-chan lover
Has any of these foolish princes ever got punished for this kind of thing anyway? They usually get off scott free
The mob saving villainess manga is 1 of the few that actually got what they deserved, there also villainess dodge bad ending speedrun manga ( forgot the actual name but ye the villainess do speedrun on it )

Dex-chan lover
Ohh my, considering she's his fiancee, her family definitely don't like that d move of exile much, along with his family.

Dex-chan lover
The mob saving villainess manga is 1 of the few that actually got what they deserved, there also villainess dodge bad ending speedrun manga ( forgot the actual name but ye the villainess do speedrun on it )
If you remember, please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread