Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Legendary Herb

Dex-chan lover
Other than the first chapter, surprised it'd still have the 'villainess' tag (tho i guess other than in some cases they rarely act villainess-like versus 'avoiding' the bad endings but she has more freedom/flexibility with it being based on a game with an open world concept lol)

Dex-chan lover
They acted TOO weirdly during the condemnation event when MC accepted right away. There is something up too. Actually, with the party members knowing something is up, and the prince and heroine surprised at MC's actions, there is something going on. We'll need more info though. But yeah, go back to the condemnation, and they acted really sus when the banishment was readily accepted.
Other than the first chapter, surprised it'd still have the 'villainess' tag (tho i guess other than in some cases they rarely act villainess-like versus 'avoiding' the bad endings but she has more freedom/flexibility with it being based on a game with an open world concept lol)
Yeah, the way things are developing, if they don't come back to the villainess storyline soon, people are gonna start believing it was just an excuse to bait readers by using the akuyaku genre.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how long until it all comes crumbling down on her since she keeps revealing secrets after secrets while she still seems surprised be the actual encounters. either the series tries to tackle it seriously, mark it of as some oracle skill, or just brush it aside in full, ignoring it. i do hope for some impact on this, maybe somebody attempting to kidnap and enslave her, since that would generate a more serious plot development instead of a lighthearted easygoing fantasy life.
Rather than consider her an oracle, wouldn't it be more natural to assume she heard all of it from someone else? So, she would know how to find the secret passage and knew there's an herb garden, but still she would keep reacting as if she's seeing it all for the first time. That would fit 100% with gaining the knowledge by having listened to someone else's detailed description of the place. At least the hero party is not likely to sold her out. Unfortunately some at the guild might have paid attention to her when the hero party was first asking for help.

In any case, I certainly hope she learned her lesson this time and won't go revealing hard to come by information to every random adventurer she encounters, just because "players should freely distribute game info".

Group Leader
Ahh i love gorls.

/rant/ Unrelated but the degenerate incels have taken over the villainess tag (with gross s*xual violence & crude fantasies on these villainesses) that it’s refreshing to read this series

Double-page supporter
rofl they're brought a whole fondue settup with them on their adventure. And then they go "Torte's cooking is the best in the world" while eating fondue XD.

Users who are viewing this thread