Kaii-san to Ore - Ch. 46 - Reasons Not to Leave

Dex-chan lover
This shota's rizzing is too strong among the supernatural ladies... he's got, what, that cute eyebrows Matsu-chan, the currently mini yuki-onna in his fridge, the Oni girl and now this one... maybe also those two highschool girls he helped out? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I understand that it is a culture for Japan to put flower vase on table for the death and it see as a prank to the owner's table to kill himself, but if I see a flower, I will see as someone wish me good day. After all, it's nice to look during the class.

Group Leader
This shota's rizzing is too strong among the supernatural ladies... he's got, what, that cute eyebrows Matsu-chan, the currently mini yuki-onna in his fridge, the Oni girl and now this one... maybe also those two highschool girls he helped out? :thonk:
Boy has some serious game.

Dex-chan lover
When the dude will die and transform into a ghost, he will have one hell of a welcoming party.

Users who are viewing this thread