Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Interlude 2

Double-page supporter
guh… SUMIREKO’S BREASTMILK… SWEET CALCIUM glug glug glug glug 😩💢
homelander-milk.gif

Dex-chan lover
I like how he's actively, rapidly deteriorating and his #1 priority is to see them big naturals in any kind of state he can

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is it her right or our right? Don't want to get left with the wrong egg!

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka: okay, so Ren has massive PTSD due to being an otherworldly entity from around the wartime. This is a big development for the plot, so you should all treat it with some reverence. Do you understand?

Readers: I WOULD DRAG MY BODY THROUGH A MILE OF BROKEN GLASS JUST TO RECEIVE ONE DROP OF SUMIREKO’S BREAST MILK
I mean Ren is doing exactly the thing the readers would.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka: okay, so Ren has massive PTSD due to being an otherworldly entity from around the wartime. This is a big development for the plot, so you should all treat it with some reverence. Do you understand?

Readers: I WOULD DRAG MY BODY THROUGH A MILE OF BROKEN GLASS JUST TO RECEIVE ONE DROP OF SUMIREKO’S BREAST MILK
To be fair, so would Adashino.

never in my life, in y experience, where I watche a lot of usual Yukata stuff on anime
but Sumeriko is the very first that made feel "love from first sight" or in other words, made me really appreciate the Yukata as many do!! it looks wonderful on her PLUS the expression on her face makes her SO KAWAIIIIIIIII :hearts::glee:

Users who are viewing this thread