Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 107 - Episode One Hundred Seven: Delivering a new synergistic technique!

Dex-chan lover
Okay we are finally getting somewhere with this.
I feel the same! This is the first chapter in a while I've really been interested in and it feels like this manga might be getting back on track. Aside from the fight choreography being pretty cool, the reveal of the big bad's motivations is the most interesting aspect of the story in a while--he's not motivated by enmity or anything outrightly "evil" so to speak but rather a desire, from an entirely alien perspective, to understand humanity. And the fact he can't understand humanity is precisely why he doesn't understand why humans don't want to be assimilated. It's actually pretty smart at least for a manga like this.

Dex-chan lover
Now it would be a good time to explain how did that bug get into Kafka and how he didn't lose himself to the power (jk please don't interrupt the flow of the fight)

Dex-chan lover
This battle has been going on for too long, it makes me think this is the last Arc.
Hopefully if/when this part get animated its better pacing.

Unless the main girl I forgot the name and everyone else gangs up on this fucker, I see no way Kafka can beat #9
(Or maybe we're getting a generic power-up by willpower moment for the main character, this manga seems like the kind that would set one up)
Well, the way I see it, #9 got powered up so Kafka will too, Super Saiyan 8 incoming!

Dex-chan lover
Now it would be a good time to explain how did that bug get into Kafka and how he didn't lose himself to the power (jk please don't interrupt the flow of the fight)
I'm still waiting for this plot point to get expanded. it's been ages.

Besides, it's way more interesting than a long drawn out fight to save 'childhood friend' who we've seen like 3 total times but the story insists they the protag and her are super close

Users who are viewing this thread