Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 108 - Episode One Hundred Eight: Propagating despair...!

Aggregator gang
In next chapter, Kafka will absorb his childhood friend Mina (like Cell eat Android 17) and pull out gun karta style moveset, when No.9 try to copy him he'll realize he doesn't have enough fire power like Kafka+Mina then he will lose miserably and run away like usual.

Did I miss something or was the 30 minute time limit never mentioned? :<
I don't think it was meant as a hard limit, just a convenient yardstick, since I also don't remember it being mentioned in previous chapters (e.g., 55 states it's just a risk rather than a certainty).

Double-page supporter
oh cool Mina actually got to do something instead of being possessed AND in a quick manner. now we're cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, I was hoping she wasn't just passed out or something. They finally get to work together side by side like they always dreamed. That said, what is next? Is he really the big bad of the story? I assume there is more from that one snippet about how 9 cannot stop all that is happening anyways. So I wonder if the origin of the kaiju will come into play

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was meant as a hard limit, just a convenient yardstick, since I also don't remember it being mentioned in previous chapters (e.g., 55 states it's just a risk rather than a certainty).
Thank you, I must have forgotten that. Much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
The only words I read were those on the very last page and I missed absolutely nothing

Dex-chan lover
I stand by what I said last chapter
No way they're beating this fucker without everyone ganging up on him

Dex-chan lover
The pacing of this manga got screwed up big time. Just feels rushed and sloppy in my opinion now. Hopefully it corrects itself soon.

Dex-chan lover
In next chapter, Kafka will absorb his childhood friend Mina (like Cell eat Android 17) and pull out gun karta style moveset, when No.9 try to copy him he'll realize he doesn't have enough fire power like Kafka+Mina then he will lose miserably and run away like usual.
Honestly sounds dope as hell

Dex-chan lover
7fd.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's been 108 chapters, but there they are. fighting side by side.

but holy shit I barely care about Mina. Kinda kills the hype here a bit, she should had more screen time as an actual character and not as a 'thing to be obtained'.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing of this manga got screwed up big time. Just feels rushed and sloppy in my opinion now. Hopefully it corrects itself soon.
I doubt it, if anything the stakes here and the size of the attack makes this seem like a final fight kind of scenario. The manga's probably ending soon.
The pacing when this started was better, yes, it also seemed to set up some darker underlying themes, but then it got really rushed and all bubbly power-of-friendship shonen slop, kind of sad.

Users who are viewing this thread