Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 109 - Episode One Hundred Nine: Do they see in each other the figures they once dreamed of becoming?

Dex-chan lover
Wish there was some more stuff in this chapter but I'm still hyped and the release is at least consistent so we don't have to wait to long

Hypeeeee

Dex-chan lover
“I’m sorry for not being the person I thought I’d be.” made it a good chapter to me. Nothing exciting happened but that scene encapsulated his growth.

Separately, shoutout to Uniqlo for having a great Kaijuu No. 8 T shirt collection!!

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if the author goes to Ichikawa's POV instead in the next chapter lmao

Dex-chan lover
I know this fight is gonna be beautiful when the anime catches up

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh the anime will have caught up by the time the manga finishes this fight

Dex-chan lover
As a grown-up old ass man, the message about not achieving the dream really hits me and I like the catharsis I get from it. But... as a normal manga reader... the pacing is too slow.

Anyway, which chapter was this No.2 Monster (or whatever the other head's number is) appears? I kinda forgot about him and hope there will be a recap, but seems like not anymore.

Dex-chan lover
...Why can't this whole chapter just be condensed into 3 pages?
Anyway, which chapter was this No.2 Monster (or whatever the other head's number is) appears? I kinda forgot about him and hope there will be a recap, but seems like not anymore.
No 2 never appears since it's already eradicated long before the story started I think.

Group Leader
#2 is Isao's weapons so we never see it in its proper monster form other than flashbacks (if there were any idk).

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the anime will have caught up by the time the manga finishes this fight
There's a reason why they're doing a 12-episode-per-season format with the anime instead of the usual 24 per season. Even then, next season would probably air in 2 years and end on the start of no. 9's 3rd strike.

Users who are viewing this thread