Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 95 - Firing away at despair itself!!

Dex-chan lover
Shonen jump main series are so formulaic lmao
even the former big 3 (One piece, Bleach, Naruto) did this whole "give them multiple major enemies and show the side characters through them but leave 1 for the main guy" spiel
It works i guess but they don't age that well

Dex-chan lover
Mina will need like 20 more chapters just dedicated to her for us to care as much as Kafka seems to care about her... for the moments, she's just there, being OP

tiger still random af

Dex-chan lover
That kaiju on page 12(?) is rocking some ginormous udders...

Dex-chan lover
man, those first chapter till chapter 10 was so much potential to be awesome tho
I wonder what went wrong? I remember first picking this up (while I'm avoiding shounen may I add) and thought that it's great. But now it felt meh.

Where the hell that tiger come from?
You know what?i think its better if kafka died on this end series to OPEN UP mina eyes that kafka is not god.he just human do what is best and for revenge that thought kafka is liar.

Dex-chan lover
I came here for a guy that turns into a monster but none of these side characters asides from Commander Ashiro is interesting

Hell, even Commander Ashiro isn't faring any better. Why is it all flashbacks? I've seen more characters fleshed out in a single chapter and we are 95 chapters in and its still not the MC 💀 I was so interested in the manga and even bought the physical copies now I feel bad

I think they're trying to act like a big shounen manga but ehhhh it feels like the author doesnt even know what this story wants to be, i'm curious if this manga is even doing well in JP?

Rant over, enjoy your day fellas

Double-page supporter
What was the point of this chapter? it seemed really out there not consistent with the story

Users who are viewing this thread