Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 96 - Be the pillar of peace!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wtf it’s ending after this? I realised it’s almost 100 chapts and a lot has happened but it doesn’t feel like a whole plot has happened?? Felt like the story was just starting LOL

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she was getting a proper fight. Hopefully it doesn't drag out for too long

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she was getting a proper fight. Hopefully it doesn't drag out for too long
Have you been following this manga for long? ANYTHING where #9 directly appears gets dragged out for too fucking long.

Dropped this 9 months ago. Came back to read the chapters I've missed. It's turned into a naruto clone. How disappointing, after an original start with a 30+ main character who was literally cleaning shit with his work buddies.

Group Leader
Dropped this 9 months ago. Came back to read the chapters I've missed. It's turned into a naruto clone. How disappointing, after an original start with a 30+ main character who was literally cleaning shit with his work buddies.
Tbh what's disappointing me the most now is that the "MC" is supposedly super strong like some sort of secret weapon but at the same time he has to mature but now he's just useless.

How about the scene where mina is saved by kafka and he died in front her?it will be blasted!!

Dex-chan lover
this series shining ray of hope is Kafka, since i really dont care (and a lot of people seem not to either) for Mina, i hope she is assimilated and it brings something new to the table for Kafka and the rest of the characters

Kafka just appearing to save her or her one-shotting #9 sounds like such a boring development... i hope it doesnt turn out this way

What with this filler chapter, barely anything happen lmao, this is like naruto shit talking so much.

Users who are viewing this thread