Kaiki Tantei Sharaku Homura - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Hagoromo Witch

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and all but where's the rest of the manga? It's a pretty nice and entertaining manga. The solutions were pretty unexpected. I initially thought they lured the gambler by putting money on the ground, burying themselves under the snow and stabbed him while he's trying to pick it up.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter and all but where's the rest of the manga? It's a pretty nice and entertaining manga. The solutions were pretty unexpected. I initially thought they lured the gambler by putting money on the ground, burying themselves under the snow and stabbed him while he's trying to pick it up.
We're working on it. We initially scanlated this chapter first since it was highly spoken of in a famous mystery blog, and now we're working on it from the start. It'll go up slowly.

Dex-chan lover
We're working on it. We initially scanlated this chapter first since it was highly spoken of in a famous mystery blog, and now we're working on it from the start. It'll go up slowly.
Thanks man. I love mystery manga and seeing a group specifically translating them is great :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this manga translating. The story pretty unique and captivating

Users who are viewing this thread