Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - A dark ex-soldier who became an adventurer

Double-page supporter
I suspect the old demon king know it and view him as a threat but afraid that if he kill him it will just back-fire and kill him or any thing will just be a self fulfilling prophesy so he made him so attached to him he would be reluctant to kill him.

Thanks for the chapter, really appreciate it! Now let's wait for 2 months for next release

jk my friend

Double-page supporter
Man this seems fun but...does he hasto be great at everything? I hope next chapter shows he isn't great with the defense aura and gets wrecked by the dad's attack.

Contributor
The daughter got a nice catch husbando, the dad didn't expected it.

As it turned out he did not have the defense buff and tragically died to the dads attack.
Without their foretold hero the humans were powerless to the demons onslaught.

Dex-chan lover
He better have garbage defense and that's why the girl is devastating him. Being OP at everything already is just going to be dumb.

Dex-chan lover
one hell of TL. Thanks for the tl btw. proofread pls. im begging ya.

@Jeirien or having a human who can do all the 4 specialties, you can train your troops against it effectively, but the prev DK wanted him to learn magic so I guess that's not it?

Titties motivation men to do the impossible.

Also she seems really into him, I wonder if it was love at first sight?

Fed-Kun's army
Your translations are getting better. Thanks for the chapter.

So what weapon did MC use when he was with the demons? Says he never had a sword and seemed uncomfortable with the other weapons.

this is already pretty clear of what will happen, and it will be a great plot twist if he fail and die

Users who are viewing this thread