Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - A duel with the strongest weapons

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That weapon looks pretty op, but maybe the drawback is using too much aura? I mean, he did look exhausted at the end.

@tseng
You serious or just joking?

Double-page supporter
@Richman
Either that or the concentrations for switching between auras and focusing on the fight that took a toll on his body

I kinda dislike that they just left him like that, at least punish the guy in some way not just give him a normal amount of work

Thanks for the translations~ 😁

can you stop touching her b00bs while you speak? I mean, you should be able to do more. lmao

Double-page supporter
@Richman he's pretty tired after training all night and the tension, since this probably his first time really fighting with life in the line against other people...
his Aura is pretty massive, so i doubt just change the swords can depleted his aura that much...

@Nematoda not to mention he had to control and hold back so as to not maim or hurt the guy. Think about how he had to predict and look for spots where he can safely attack to force a surrender

Dex-chan lover
Manga has covered up to about half of WN Chp 29. WN is now complete at 322 chapters; author concluded the story as of June 30th, 2020. (Ch 322 is just the afterwords.)
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0617fd/

Dex-chan lover
"The house I just built" has strong "My cabbages!" energy.

edit: @HDMI1 lol I just read the rest of the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla Short-term spoiler :
Marika admits to Dariel she's in love with him; and shows off her rack. Dariel falls for it and sexes her. One-year timeskip later, Marika and Dariel are husband and wife, with a baby boy. He's also become the new village headman.

Long-term spoiler :
Dariel reunites with his birth dad, one of the previous-gen human heroes. Guy has a grudge against demons after a previous demon general killed his wife and stole baby Dariel to spite him. Said general died in the chase, baby Dariel was picked up by demon general Granbaza and raised as his adoptive son. Granbaza's a-hole son, Bashbaza, returns to get revenge on Dariel. It doesn't work out, demon king deals with Bashbaza permanently by throwing him into Hell.

Even more long-term spoiler :
Demon king is also the creator god of the world. His ultimate goal is to create lifeforms that can surpass his power, and split humans and demons into warring factions as part of a "survival of the fittest" experiment to see who can become the strongest lifeform. God isn't evil or anything; more like an amoral OP scientist who treats the world like a observational petri dish.

Fed-Kun's army
Marika is so thirsty she either throws her self at him or has a normal conversation with him while he gets an accidental hand full of her boobs. There is no other option with her, why because she likes him. If it were anyone else, they would either be dead or in a full-body cast. This is her one personality trait outside of being friendly and a good cook. Which seems to be her base standard since her gape-moe is featured with her superhuman strength.
TLDR: Marika is boring and Horny for Darrel

Users who are viewing this thread