Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Battle of Mines

Dex-chan lover
Its seems there some misunderstanding here about the demon king armys, but the one who fired him is not the demon king but his general the 4 four general but also called by their respective best element like fire king or something like that, so maybe there misunderstanding there
Also some people already pointed out about the conflict more like bettwen human kingdom rather than good vs evil and what i can say
your correct
the demon main point is they can use magic but can not use weapon as "weapon" and human can only use weapon(bleesing to use them

Contributor
I have read a lot of isekai trash and this is by far the worst one yet.I will consider this the end of the series, shit series can RIP. Dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, just stop this shit, if you wanna have comedy, do something that is funny, the "guy sees xxx of girl and gets hit" is about as old as stonehenge... it works at most one time, its just annoying after that...

Dude, run while you still can, no amount of tits is worth your life.

She feels ashamed yet she always shows that body part 🙄 she doesn’t make sense

Not so Gentle Fist!

Juuken Strike!

To those who say she is overreacting, welcome to comedy anime. Things will be exaggerated for laughs. If you don't like it, go to your dark fantasy instead.

Users who are viewing this thread