Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Messenger of the mythril mine

Dex-chan lover
@MonkeyMagic

I know right? It's obvious how he did all that just so he could save his own ass (and probably get himself a promotion by reacquiring the mine), at first I was kinda on his side but then lost all interest after he do the kidnapping attempt. Even if it fails, it still shows the true color of his and probably the whole 4 demon general

Fed-Kun's army
@MonkeyMagic if he got the right mindset about it to prioritize his profit over humanity then I have no problem, but if he regret later on out of blunder because his family or village were in danger because of the demon invasion, then that would be just plain dumb

Dex-chan lover
What? You want my mithril for free? Pay up! Money talks!

Dex-chan lover
"Come back with me Dariel"
First thing that pops to mind: PANTIES

Our MC has his priorities straight.

Proud of holy panties
images-2.jpg

flashback with pants (=_ =, that some gut he have since this manga start. Did his desire corrupt him xD ahahah

Group Leader
Everybody in the past few chapters has been a good character except that one douchebaggy adventurer and the douchbaggy bomb builder lol

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t noticed any drop in quality, keep at it bro love ya you're beautiful on the inside.

Dex-chan lover
no problems as far as i can see, RL stuff comes first anyway. keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread