Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - The party of heroes

Damn sonnn! The younger bro is now strong good good. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update I hope they will update this soon.

SDK

I feel like accommodating heroes which aim to kill the king of a country your town is trading with is a pretty bad idea...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And damn, Gashita really had grow in the time skip
So the hero will do something and Dariel needs to save his little bro?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer My bet is that he’ll defeat the hero, people aren’t going to know what happened and she’ll get obsessed with him and figuring out why he’s so strong

Then they’ll come up with some contrived reason for him to become the 4th member then he’ll come along and negotiate with the demon king during the fight or something

Fed-Kun's army
Cocky without even trying is even worse that cocky on purpose. I do not like these so called heros. Hope little archer shota pins an arrow in one of her oppai.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if they are gonna take archer boy since they have what looks like all cqc fighters

Contributor
This guy will surely say something stupid once he is beaten by the hero, lke "my aniki is much stronger !!"

Dex-chan lover
@SDK
Tell that to literally every world superpower in modern history. They deal to both sides constantly. His village is technically a world superpower because of their exclusive production of mythril.

Users who are viewing this thread