Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Man. I'm just glad marika is not the bad guy. She's too op of a wife and protector of the village and she doesn't even know about it

Dex-chan lover
at this point I'm certain Marikas is the demon lords daughter/causin/relative she's way too strong x)

XL

Dex-chan lover
Eh... cringe. Even after all that, MC is still the same. Some character development, lol.

Group Leader
i remember back to the early chapters, i called all the demons assholes but people defended them claiming only the one heavenly king was bad, only the red head well look for yourselves folks, they're all assholes. they weren't missled or ill-informed they're just assholes, this one doesn't even stop once she heard that the demon king agreed to the current arrangement

Just wait till you hear her reason for demanding mithril in the first place

As someone who read ahead, the only explanation I can tell you about the heavenly kings without spoiling anything is this:
The position of four heavenly kings is regarded as the highest position in the military hierarchy. The demon king himself is super OP, so being a direct subordinate of the demon king means that they are the strongest at their respective magic. But that position comes with a cost. While the demon king doesn't have a zero tolerance policy, one tiny slip up from the heavenly kings would tarnish their reputation so much, they will have no choice but to resign. So the heavenly kings have to be extra careful when performing their duty. That constant pressure gave the current heavenly kings an overly sense of pride. They don't want to rely on anyone out of fear that they would be replaced should anything goes wrong. So when that stupid fire heavenly king suggested to kick out Dariel, they immediately agreed (with the exception of the earth heavenly king).

I don't know I gave a proper explanation, but there.

Dex-chan lover
Dariel is the LAMEST character in this series. He's the leader of the village and still doesn't have the guts to eliminate anyone who threats his place. He's to soft and stupid, a scumbad throws an axe in the direction of his family and he does nothing.

Marika too OP and is the true protector of the village. Even Zebiantes realizes who the alpha female is.

Dex-chan lover
The first 2 shots were a warning from the wife. Your lucky she isn't here after seeing her husband get cut.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure MC will still try to talk even when the village already on fire

Dex-chan lover
They should just throw Marika into that fight and be done with it.
Can't they see how that spoiled-little-girl shivering in front of Marika? And now Dariel is bleeding, I can't imagine what kind of hell will Marika let loose...😅

Users who are viewing this thread