Kainushi wa Akuma - Vol. 11 Ch. 25

😭😭😭 I'm so happy they finally, officially, got together, but I dont want this to end 😭😭😭

WHATTTT OMG ITS HAPPENING. FINALLY ALBERTH AND NORA. GOD. THEY ARE GONNA MAKE A TON HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL BABBIES,THANK FOR THEIR GENETICS.

ANYWAY. THANKYOU FOR YOURE HARDWORK TRANSLATOR TEAM. LUV.

ahhhhhh thank you for all the updates <3

happy ending ~

Oh I hope there are extras, I'd love to see more of their family life 😊. And Vin with his all too young looking dad, and all the other quirky characters 😁
Thank you for this Mikitotefu and MissMystery!

Supporter
The chapter count says there's a total of 31 chapters, so we might see a few more stories if it's accurate. Personally not a fan of these kinds of endings where they just cram a tiny epilogue in the final chapter.

Ah thank you so much!

I hope we get to see more of the children including Zasha

And Nora has a human lifespan right?
So 50 is definitely impossible XD

How many side stories are there ;--;

Please tell me there will be a lot. I need redemption for Leo and I want to know more about Zasha ;--;

Honestly, there's a lot of potential for this series to branch out, especially the kids, and more action ya know. I hope the mangaka goes back to this series in the future UwU

I love this stories!!!! But i want to know if nora make a life span or not? Coz i couldnt sleep last night wondering if nora will always together with albrecht or not😭😭 albrecht said that he will never let nora go and now they have kids so the kids will have a long life like zasha but nora?? Albrecht is very possesive with nora coz he’s really love nora and i love this type of man!!

Contributor
I don't know. I felt like this could have gone on a lottt longer, and each character could have had more than one arc. There wasn't exactly a climax to the story; sure there's Zasha but it just felt like another storyline. How long as Albrecht actually been alive? How did he become friends with the first Pope? Why does he eat other demons? Why is he the strongest demon alive? So was there really nothing to the story of the red-haired lady that made Nora so discriminated against in the first place? What about her jade eyes? Will she just have a boost in fighting demons for the rest of her life? Is she going to do the same as Hermione and decide not to adjust the age? It felt like it was being foreshadowed that she would decide whether to drink his blood to become long-living as well, during the pheromone arc, but nothing came out of it. I just want more!!! I hope the extras can help appease me a little.

Kyaaaaahhhh.
Hnggggg. I'm sooo happy that they have children. ❤❤❤ I just hope Nora turned demon as well so they'll be together forever. ❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread