Kaji Ryuusuke's Agenda - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Flight 2508 At 10 AM

Double-page supporter
I have wanted to read this manga for a few years now and I finally found the raws, so I decided to try and do the entire series.

Granted, Oishinbo is still my primary project, so updates on it will always take precedence, but I’m betting I’ll probably be long finished with this side project before Oishinbo is done.

Double-page supporter
Well, I honestly am not going to promise that I'm going to provide a great improvement with typesetting and the like (although I do use larger, more readable comic sans given that I did have some trouble reading some of the small print), but I noticed some of the names kept changing and the English was riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. It was readable, but incomplete and I thought I'd give it a go to do it better, especially because this is one I very much want to read.

I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope anyone who follows along will enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
I have wanted to read this manga for a few years now and I finally found the raws, so I decided to try and do the entire series.

Granted, Oishinbo is still my primary project, so updates on it will always take precedence, but I’m betting I’ll probably be long finished with this side project before Oishinbo is done.
Whatever works. Shima Kosaku is a great series and I've been wanting to read this so I'm always down for more Kenshi Hirokane "boring adult" manga.

Users who are viewing this thread