Kajidaikou no Arbeit wo Hajimetara Gakuen Ichi no Bishoujo no Kazoku ni Kiniirarechaimashita. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
It is pure romance between the two.

It's like Angel Next Door, but it's the guy who is actually high spec instead of the girl. Dude has the brains (Top of the class), the brawn (karate guy), the looks, and the personality (family oriented). This whole series is about this girl crushing on this guy super hard while he tries to keep it professional.
Wonderful it stays totally pure romance between the two of them and I like the change in roles here.

But, does that mean she has had a crush on him since before he showed up at her door for his job? Or is this a she slowly realizes her feelings for him? I’m good with either way, was just curious.

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful it stays totally pure romance between the two of them and I like the change in roles here.

But, does that mean she has had a crush on him since before he showed up at her door for his job? Or is this a she slowly realizes her feelings for him? I’m good with either way, was just curious.
MC is actually pretty popular in school amongst the girls, as he is top of the class and has a very gentle personality. We just don't know it cause we see it from the MC's perspective.

FeMC has developed an "ew" for most guys because most of the people who confessed to her are only after her looks, her status, or for sex. I mean, one of them literally proposed to her out of nowhere and they haven't even talked at all before that.

When one of her friends told her that our boi might be a great match for her, she initially paid it no heed since she did not know MC that well prior to this, until MC went to her house and all his good points become really obvious and she started noticing how much of a high spec good boi he is and slowly develops into a crush and eventually thirst lol.

Dex-chan lover
MC is actually pretty popular in school amongst the girls, as he is top of the class and has a very gentle personality. We just don't know it cause we see it from the MC's perspective.

FeMC has developed an "ew" for most guys because most of the people who confessed to her are only after her looks, her status, or for sex. I mean, one of them literally proposed to her out of nowhere and they haven't even talked at all before that.

When one of her friends told her that our boi might be a great match for her, she initially paid it no heed since she did not know MC that well prior to this, until MC went to her house and all his good points become really obvious and she started noticing how much of a high spec good boi he is and slowly develops into a crush and eventually thirst lol.

Thanks for the explanation! I’m looking forward to reading this for the fluff.

:thumbsup:

Bro... I never thought male houskeeping would become such a big trope. I'm not really complaining, but I feel like it might become overused soon (if it isn't already).
At least I get another wholesome manga.
Same here, but I then remembered that some men can be extremely meticulous when it comes to cleaning, even more than women.

Users who are viewing this thread