Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when artists of third-rated stories think that showing some nipples is enough to buy my attention, despite all those overused tropes and clichés.
Even more I hate the fact that it works.
3t83o2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Adisx1
yup. She's only 5 years old. The author explained that beastmen ages just like normal animals, if i remember correctly. Don't remember if the author followed it strictly or modified it to his/her taste.
Well even if that's the case, then equivalent should be taken into consideration, as both have different grouping, as.,
a 5 years old Cat is equal to a 36 years old Human.
While Cats and Tigers have different age grouping, they are close to each other.

Dex-chan lover
He said he wanted to become a craftsman cause it was his hobby, and that goddess-like being just injected master blacksmith knowledge into his head. That’s like, skipping all the fun of learning a craft.

Dex-chan lover
He said he wanted to become a craftsman cause it was his hobby, and that goddess-like being just injected master blacksmith knowledge into his head. That’s like, skipping all the fun of learning a craft.
Still my biggest complaint. Like nah bro, reincarnate man as a dwarf into a dwarf community but skip over it to his adventure like the dwarf lass he gets.

Users who are viewing this thread