Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

the author continues to display his/her/its lack of smithing knowledge... that mold would go boom. and the resulting sword would have a brittle core....
it would be so much better if the author would just quit with observing the blacksmithing in close detail

and that female and male mold terminology is so old its practically ancient

oh yeah and i remember to have sat through a lecture why swords from a mold arent real swords but scrap models that looks like a sword

and by all accounts of my knowledge that sword the mc made in this chapter may look good and be sharp but in terms of endurance or craftmanship its trash it doesn't even have a real grip, the base should be exceptionally weak and be loaded with impurities

edit: since pointing out each and every time the author displays his utter lack if knowledge and disrespect for smithing is very much not worth my time not even during corona lockdown, i will just lower my score by 1 each time from now on

Double-page supporter
Everybody knows that a true sword needs to be engraved with runes.
Thanks a lot for this chapter!
And thanks for the cat.

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like read this series before, oh wait, i read the novel, that's why...

Dex-chan lover
@brykanst its called 'casting' and he made that way in purpose so its quality is low. His high quality ones would be too dangerous, but you should know that much if you had read the previous chapters.

Group Leader
I think we all saw that coming

Damn that dwarf is gonna be disappointed when she’s learns it’s all god given skill

You know your crafting skills are good when even a dwarf masters of crafting want to be your disciple.

ninhA4w.png

This expression made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14 Well, he does go through the motions, so she can probably learn something anyway. In a way it might even be a relief for her that "it's a divine gift" since that means he's not so much faster at learning that she'd be slow for not learning it as fast as he apparently has.

Was the first word in the watch-dog/cat (guardian of the worlds) dog(犬/inu) or cat(猫/neko)?

Users who are viewing this thread