KAKAO 79% - Ch. 119 - With Everyone (1)

Dex-chan lover
Something got missed in the at the end? All of the sudden she is standing and he is holder her hand?

Dex-chan lover
u know how it is bois cant go a fucking chapter without some fucking drama amirite

i wonder if girls are really like that irl or is it dramatized for the sake of drama

argh! cant wait for chapter 122 and 123!! thank you so much for the translation! ?

Fed-Kun's army
i don't think i've ever read anything that involves a school hottie without having all the girls who like him take it upon themselves to gang up on anyone remotely close to the guy as if he's public property for everyone to share vdskfvksvkj. obviously in this chapter it was more comedic than dramatic but it's a tired thing for me whew

Dex-chan lover
@myshi some girls can be awful when it comes to competition, and female bullying is pretty nasty, but I've never met anyone who was that bad, and the ones in manga are just terrifying: I sure as hell would run away as soon as I saw them, and (especially since) I'm a girl myself

Dex-chan lover
damn just when everyone finally starts believing they arent together is right when she starts liking him lmao thats tough

Maybe Tsubasa will be the one crack Tachibana? He needs to know if he really liked her anyway to move forward. He needs to accept his feelings and not constantly deny them to see if he likes Tendou or not. Yuu has been helping him but maybe Tsubasa's help would be better since she's also the closest to Tendou now.

Users who are viewing this thread