KAKAO 79% - Ch. 240 - Aggravation (1)

Dex-chan lover
There is just something about that little smirking jerk that makes me want to mash his face in before he's even said or done anything wrong. I'm just glad he actually does do things that piss me off, so I don't have to hate him for no reason.

spreading misinformation?

they are. the manga has been on hiatus since dec 2020. the last chapter released is 262. i wish it was up to 396 lol
oh yikes we're in for a loooong wait once the scanlators catch up ;;

Double-page supporter
Salt from the eternity that was Tendou 179%. With good reason, it drained me too as much as i liked Tendou
i saw many a people complaining about the tendou arc but i thoroughly enjoyed it. i really like tendou and her life story is much more interesting to me. also her love story with rich boy (name escapes me) is far more complex. tendou arc was 10/10 to me
oh yikes we're in for a loooong wait once the scanlators catch up ;;
yeahhh not to be a pessimist but i don’t see this manga resuming anytime soon 🥲 i also have no clue why the mangaka went on hiatus and it’s gonna be 3 years soon. let me do some searching and see if i find anything

Aggregator gang
spreading misinformation?

they are. the manga has been on hiatus since dec 2020. the last chapter released is 262. i wish it was up to 396 lol
I thought it's clear that was sarcasm. The author for this one loves to stretch everything for no reason especially when it involves the main girl whoever her name is.

Double-page supporter
I thought it's clear that was sarcasm. The author for this one loves to stretch everything for no reason especially when it involves the main girl whoever her name is.
yes. it was clear that it’s sarcasm. my response was actually laughing at it. i did type lol but it deleted. also couldn’t find the blue emoji meme that went like “me when i spread misinformation on the internet” so i just left it out

Users who are viewing this thread