Kakawatte wa Ikenai Type no Musume ga Kanojo ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Slowly but surely we are chipping away at this dangerous type.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see the japanese raws and what do I see?

Japanese comments on Pixiv and Twitter:

"Used goods"

Japanese otaku are...
"special" :facepalm:
That's how you can see if people have zero social life and interaction with women. I really don't get obsession of some individuals to take only "pure" girls with no experience AND EVEN IF THEY FOUND ONE THEY'RE COMPLAINING HOW INEXPERIENCED THEY ARE AT DATING LIKE WTF. I really hope that there are not much people like them irl and I simply meet them online everywhere simply because they have all the time in the world to complain in internet because they don't leave their apartment at all.

Dex-chan lover
That's how you can see if people have zero social life and interaction with women. I really don't get obsession of some individuals to take only "pure" girls with no experience AND EVEN IF THEY FOUND ONE THEY'RE COMPLAINING HOW INEXPERIENCED THEY ARE AT DATING LIKE WTF. I really hope that there are not much people like them irl and I simply meet them online everywhere simply because they have all the time in the world to complain in internet because they don't leave their apartment at all.
The people you see do it online say it cause in real life they have 0 chance and mostly self project. Some are religious and others are just the saddest people (Yes men and women can do this it's totally wierd).

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see the japanese raws and what do I see?

Japanese comments on Pixiv and Twitter:

"Used goods"

Japanese otaku are...
"special" :facepalm:
Oh so she already had "experience" prior, and I bet it's not a good one because it must be also the factors drive her become this way
Good for her though, meeting the protagonist that accepts her just the way she is
Also yeah that kind of comments is everywhere, i mean I still remembered Meguro-san, Higehiro, and Our Dating Story comments section :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Some are religious and others are just the saddest people (Yes men and women can do this it's totally wierd).
When it comes to wanting your partner to be "pure", there are actually some, mostly religious, people I can accept with that view. They're the rare type to also apply the same judgement to themselves. And by that I mean voluntary rejecting intimacy, not just not having the opportunity.

I think it's fine to demand something from your partner if you also demand the same from yourself. Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to wanting your partner to be "pure", there are actually some, mostly religious, people I can accept with that view. They're the rare type to also apply the same judgement to themselves. And by that I mean voluntary rejecting intimacy, not just not having the opportunity.

I think it's fine to demand something from your partner if you also demand the same from yourself. Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.
The only issue is usually they consider anything not virginal to be impure like as if somehow the person is tainted (And will even consider someone raped as "tainted/impure") it's a bad mindset to have in many ways. I can understand the religious ones too but I still think even for them its a bad mindset.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the religious ones too but I still think even for them its a bad mindset.
Yeah, I won't ever agree with them, but people are allowed to value different things, and it's not something I'm going to judge people for by itself. People with bad mindsets usually have other things to judge as well, so I'm not going to pick on something they live up to themselves.

Supporter
I'm a big fan of the singular panel that is just her legs. The author's love of tights is no joke

Dex-chan lover
Riddle me this: Particularly considering she's been leading him on (and deliberately tempting him several times) would "a scummy move" from him be any act of physical affection whatsoever?

Users who are viewing this thread