Kakawatte wa Ikenai Type no Musume ga Kanojo ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
HAHA, wait, so looking at the photo, she actually has that half rotten face! She's walking around giving that creepy face everywhere, no wonder she didn't get any other dates and why her BF is trying to build her up! Poor girl.

Supporter
Future casual wife > Past golddigger girlfriend.
Agreed.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking these were character establishing moments that would eventually lead to a story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (I do like seeing our resident dangerous type in more comfy, casual wear).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that's not much to be embarrassed about. Or at least not openly, unless she's spilled the beans. But if she has, she'd probably be better at looking back at her old self as something left behind and appreciate her growth. So it comes off as a bit forced.

Dex-chan lover
bruh i think author just revealed that her "face inside" had always been blatant from the phone pic

Dex-chan lover
Went back to chapter 17 and saw that the photo there also revealed it.

BF probably thinks she's been working super hard on being cute and showing facial expressions. Outfits are on point and he always mentions that, but smiling is just with the left side of her face when they met. Timeskip BF is so proud she can smile with both eyes, but also thinks her half smile is great.

Looking in a mirror and trying it out, it's really hard to smile with only one eye while the other glares. I can't do it. What would this actually look like?

Dex-chan lover
"After they married 2 years ago, her selfies became a dark page in her history." (Page 2)
With that weird twitchy glare she had with her one eye? It certainly would be a dark page in her history.

Users who are viewing this thread