Kakawatte wa Ikenai Type no Musume ga Kanojo ni Natta

Yuuki certainly knows that she is trying to play with him (alas, it's already been revealed that her "inside face" is also shown outside, at least when she is taking photos). A truly gigachad.

Double-page supporter
My man said "I can fix her" and he did. ✌️
Quite straight up fixed her by not being a scummy dude like all the other guys she has dated in the past.

I see that she is straight up someone who was hurt so much by dudes taking advantage of her that she basically came to the conclusion of "The only way to not be taken advantage of, is to take advantage of others"

Quite happy she met someone like him who made her feel loved and could move on from that past.

Can we get an o7 for our main man being such a standup guy?

Dex-chan lover
Quite straight up fixed her by not being a scummy dude like all the other guys she has dated in the past.

I see that she is straight up someone who was hurt so much by dudes taking advantage of her that she basically came to the conclusion of "The only way to not be taken advantage of, is to take advantage of others"

Quite happy she met someone like him who made her feel loved and could move on from that past.

Can we get an o7 for our main man being such a standup guy?
Only in manga.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically people are so stupid in the head an estimating this stupid trash manga series. You think it's one guy. Read the fucking description. Why does people always want to write a dumb love series about a f****** stupid gold digger who hops around every other dude just to milk them of their worth. People are talking about my man over here trying to fix her and it did. Have you guys ever thought that what happens if it was different men that she was trying to be with you guys jump conclusion you gotta think that they didn't gold diggers they can change you guys are f****** smoking cocaine, as well as shooting cracking your system with the f****** needle. You guys are so dumb as hell trying to act like this is a real love story this s*** is f****** the stupidest s*** ever she's a whore and she changes boyfriends every other time. A gold digger is basically the beginning stage of becoming a f****** prostitute which she's definitely becoming one. The dumbest series ever That's why I gave this a five cuz it felt like it was how do you something until you read the description and then you put it together The story shorts of each chapter she's with other men and you guys talking about she's with one man and one man only You're f****** delusional. Go ahead try that in real life and say only amonga go ahead try that in real life see if you can actually turn a f****** s*** ass gold digger into a housewife n** you better have money cuz if you don't that b** is going to suck a n***'s dick on the side of the street when your ass is broke as f***.

Users who are viewing this thread