Kakegurui Midari - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - A Woman Called Nureba Ayame 1

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking up and carrying on this series. These girls have had such amazing story to tell through these handful of volumes and it means a lot to be able to follow it through to its completion.

Though I honestly thought Nureba was going to end up with her own harem at the end of the last arc.

Group Leader
Yo Krune, thanks for reading this manga. Kakegurui has some really interesting and unique characters and it's kind of shocking how little content there is about the world and those characters as a whole, maybe I'm not looking hard enough idk. Anyway, this is the final volume and if I'm not totally skunked out my brains there should be maybe 10 more chapters? Don't take my word on it, my mind is loose rn.

On Wednesday once I'm done with my final exam for the week I'll get back to grinding this out, and try get this final volume finished and released to a good quality for you lot so you can see how this story ends. Very sorry for the delay on the work being done, but regardless of how much I've been enjoying my first attempt at scanlation, I really don't want to fail my course!

Anyway, very excited to see what Nureba does now (considering the names of the chapters 😎) and will work hard to get those chapters out asap rocky once I am able.

(Big up to spark for his fantastic work prior, real OJ. Wish him all the best and thank him for allowing me to take this fun project on.)

Users who are viewing this thread