Kakekara Hajimaru Sayonara no Koi - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
This seems good, though a longer chapter to set things up properly would have been nice. The two leads haven't even spoken to each other...

I came here because of the blurb and ended up staying because she is a goddamn queens and the general affairs department is too dependent on her like she is their goddess lmao

Double-page supporter
I love the concept, and the protagonist too, so far, I'm curious to see more of this, and hopefully learn more of the male lead's pov!

Dex-chan lover
Lol; she's fine with him maybe asking her out because of some bet....so that she can make some nice memories with her Crush of 6 years XDD

Bruh, if she is that great why not promote her already?! Queen, go get what you deserve. Freedom! And your crush

FL is awesome, go crush them queen!
I am wondering though, are the pages in the right order? The shift from the first part about the bet and the second part about her quitting seems so harsh that I am kind of wondering if it should be the other way around (as in the point of the bet is to make her stay at the company).

Dex-chan lover
Wth manager you didn't arrange for handing over of her tasks when she gave her resignation letter and you come crying after the notice is over.

HAHA THIS GIRL. I LOVE HER HAHAH yesss... make use of your trash senpais... i also love how even her own boss isn’t a match for her 😂

Manager is a dumbass. Like their company is already in shambles if it can’t function without one worker ...

So not many people noticed how abrupt the ending was. And it's only an opening chapter. Expect to give more, author-san.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, josei instead of shoujo, no drama or smut tags, short chapter length, likeable (for now) main character. Contains the right ingredients. Will follow for now.

Users who are viewing this thread