Kakekara Hajimaru Sayonara no Koi - Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Thats coooooooooold! Nao san you are so amazing 🥺🥺🥺

Youve done great Nao, now go take your break in your hometown

Only in manga this can happen lmao. It's not like the guy had a gun over his head. Can a character in a manga ever come clean in scenarios like this? It's overdue for a long time and I am up for it now.

Man had ample opportunity to come clean about it. Hell, I would have told her from the jump then we can split the prize money.
I'm serious the amount of drama these stories love to pour. This could have been solved right now, but we both know that the author wants to end it with a bang because normalize isn't exciting (lol).

Last edited:
Yes. Be in pain, mister. Give me more men going through angst I love to see it.
Pretty much most of the shoujo and josei later chapters are that only. Also many new stories makes unnecessary amount of it. This is not even a angst moment for the ml as he could have said it already but as usual we know if such things happened then the author couldn't have this drama we got now.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish they didn't get off so lightly. Should have really reported them for sexual harassment lol
She became the "ice lady" in the office because she suffered a sexual harassment by a senior when she was a rookie in that company. So she's cold to everyone to avoid any men in the office.

Dex-chan lover
I know people are all implying it but someone needs to directly say that this ML is a dumbass. What the f are you standing around for: "I'm sorry", "I love you", "Please go out with me for real", all these options are great but instead he's just sputtering there twiddling his dick in his hands. I agree with the people who say she shoulda reported them all, at the very least I hope she makes the ML go through hoops when he comes crawling back.

Also thanks for the update <3

Dex-chan lover
I wish I hadn’t read this chapter. Thanks for translating. Hunkering down for the next update. Tune in next time to find out if satomura will confess…

Users who are viewing this thread