Kakekara Hajimaru Sayonara no Koi - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is literally pointless. And I knew it would be even before I read it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Satomaru, you getting all worked up that she never took the relationship seriously and that it was all an act? I mean what kind of person would do that, don't they think of the person on the receiving end?! oh waaaiitt.

It was great seeing even his best friend give him crap tho haha

no WAY his ass got mad AT HER?!??!?! he pissed me off there wow what is this attitude..

Dex-chan lover
Damn This chap is so good, time for the main course THE GIRLS SIDE OF THE STORY

Dex-chan lover
Nao’s too good for this guy. Pls let Nao end up with a guy who deserves her. Don’t settle for a guy who took an entire chapter still being wishy washy about doing the right thing.

I'm so glad to see the new translated chapter (ty translators!), I was kind of worried that the mangaka wasn't continuing the story anymore since I couldn't find updates for the source material. Damn, his friend didn't hold back telling him straight facts. Even though he fucked up in not being truthful about his feelings for her, I'm glad he's taking a stand against workplace bullying and harassment instead of being a bystander (not that doing the bully's work yourself instead of letting a newcomer do it is great either, but baby steps). He needs to grow more before being reunited with her. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
This ml is too frustrating, between his compliance and misdirecting his insecurities, he needs to do more growing up before he can be in a relationship with anyone, much less someone like Nao who is ever pragmatic. Even the way he sees himself and his ex-girlfriends as disposable, and to an extent projects that onto Nao finding him disposable, shows that he has a deeply rooted problem. If his best friend didn't give him a wake up call, he'd still be wallowing in self pity. He's clearly not ready to date when you literally have to spoon feed him to this extent 😮‍💨
It doubly sucks because Nao is such a refreshing fl, sooo under rated, and she's gonna end up with this guy lol

Ty for the tl btw!!!! <333

Double-page supporter
I like how none of the comments say that Nao knowingly avoided the topic once he tried to bring it up

Users who are viewing this thread