Kakekara Hajimaru Sayonara no Koi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
Somehow their reconciliation made sense. They're bith simple people and already liked each other so...but yeeeeaaaaaah this chapter was as fast as Satomura in theur relationship.

Haha what. I blinked and it ended. If this were irl, fl would be “wait, is this happening? It’s too good to be true, and this all happening so fast” and spend some time doubting reality. Then ML should be trying to reassure her at every turn.
If it was real they would already talked it out before she lashed on the colleagues (who got what was coming for them and deservingly). The drama was nonsense and unnecessary. It was added to fuel this. Nothing more.

Mid story. Started off pretty well, but from the part where the ml couldn't say it even after having resolution to do it, and getting one chance after another was simply unnecessary and doing so to make it end on high, dramatic way was simply another generic trope these stories are known for.

Dex-chan lover
I swear they need a new tag that says ‘will end after they get together’ because it’s kind of getting annoying how many romances have ended straight after they get together, especially recently.

I’m not saying prolong the ending so much it gets stale but at least give a few chapters of them together, that’s the most exciting part…
Wait, do you mean there's something after getting together??? 😱
confused single ass

(and yes, please give more couple life)

Banned
Feels like an axed series. But it was fun.
❤️❤️❤️
I’ll support the authors next work

wait it doesnt say [end] are there any extra/special chapters still left to go?

Dex-chan lover
Oof what a drop-off in quality. I really enjoyed the first 3 quarters too :( Was this an axe?

Imagine someone blocks you, changes their phone number even. No contact for 3 months. Do you move on or go full stalker, "checking every single futsal team" in the area?. And the moment they see you they physically HAUL ASS away from you and STILL you run them down because muh love for you is truuu
It could be due to a change in culture perhaps? Or maybe because the guy is hot?

Dex-chan lover
Such a messy relationship. A male lead who's a coward and struggles with confrontation, and a female lead who actively sabotages him when he tries, because she's afraid of him going through with it. I don't think either's on the morally good side here.

He started out dishonestly, but came to realise he just wanted to continue their relationship and throw the bet aside. At that point, his sole responsibility was to tell her his true feelings once or before she found out about the bet, and that would pretty much clear him.

She, on the other hand, started out half honestly and half manipulative, but grew more manipulative once she realised what he was trying to do. That threw any moral issues on his part to the side, since she was just as bad.

All in all, they deserve each other, and they're cute together. Just a bunch of drama created by the author to prolong the tension.

Dex-chan lover
Imma be honest, I really don't like Satomura. He's spineless, creepy, and possessive, and has qualities of a stalker. He only gets a 'pass' because of his looks, else that shit wouldn't fly there.

Users who are viewing this thread