Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - A Capable Man

Maybe I'm just being harsh, but isn't it weird they've been 'best friends' (at least according to Tomo), but Ibuki has no idea about the Tomo's home life situation? Have they not been to each others' houses? Then again, the other chapter was Ibuki's first time at an arcade... Getting the feeling they don't spend much time together outside of school for best friends.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm just being harsh, but isn't it weird they've been 'best friends' (at least according to Tomo), but Ibuki has no idea about the Tomo's home life situation? Have they not been to each others' houses? Then again, the other chapter was Ibuki's first time at an arcade... Getting the feeling they don't spend much time together outside of school for best friends.
During highschool I was best friends with people who never opened up about their family situation and so I never went to their houses. School is already plenty of time every week to get really close to someone and consider them best friends. I had some close friends who I never met outside of school ever

Dex-chan lover
The official afterward of the previous chapter said they've only been hanging out since high school. That clears up a lot of details, but it annoys me that the author didn't want to explain it within the story.

The official afterward of the previous chapter said they've only been hanging out since high school. That clears up a lot of details, but it annoys me that the author didn't want to explain it within the story.
Ah, missed that Afterwards, that tracks a bit better a least. Rereading chapter one, it does seem like a time-skip of 4 years since their first meeting, I was just thrown off by chapter 2 with Tomo's choice of calling themselves best friends, assuming they had been working on said friendship the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Chinese dress wasn't bad, but the braid didn't match her look.
I think that is incomptabile with her short cut, it it was all flowing hair or another long hairstyle it would have worked.

Dex-chan lover
Chinese dress wasn't bad, but the braid didn't match her look.
I think that is incomptabile with her short cut, it it was all flowing hair or another long hairstyle it would have worked.
Same.. I feel like the braids seem out of place. The illustrator could maybe adjust her main hair style a bit instead of just putting a braid with her short hair style. Or she can go without the braid as well.

Dex-chan lover
Damm that chinese set look was good.
Also hardworking tomo is a good boy

Dex-chan lover
I mean my guy is already cool enough I can’t lie… I’m tryna be like you big man, not the part of getting teased with that bl bait of a girl tho

Users who are viewing this thread