Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - So on That Day...

iight so im confused as to wth is going on on that last panel. He says my "1 and only son". So is there really a second bro or nah?
Im like 90% veering towards nah because the father even said he planted that pic during the outing they had during the prior chapters and hes been conveniently missing and Erika mistakes him for the "brother" during their meeting? Not buying it ...My guess is that the boy in the pic is probably him and Erika just misunderstanding everything could be wrong though.

Unless we having some next level big brain move and author pulls a tsukihime on us.

Also did I miss something or what's with all the incest talks and Hiro Talks in the comments ? Did I miss something here or...?

Double-page supporter
So planting the photo really didn't accomplish anything. Erika ended up telling Nagi on her own.

Dex-chan lover
>my one and only son
holy shit, imagine being this much of a liar

Dex-chan lover
DId this manga just pull the "you secretely had an indetical twin all this time" card? This is officially a Latin American soap opera now.

Dex-chan lover
Well , It's Not like I am surprised or anything because If you have read the other Works of Yoshikawa, You'll understand.

For me, in the photo there is nagi and the parents told erika that she had a older brother

Dex-chan lover
if this is a setup for some stupid twist im going to drop this hard

Dex-chan lover
at first, I was dreading the Nisekoi 2.0: stepsiblings boogaloo. Now I hate the dad pulling the strings as if he was god.

Users who are viewing this thread