Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - I Wanna Be an Adult Already!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a fucking mess. The MC seems dead set on a route since chapter 1, but we're still dancing around the issue. Meanwhile, every love interest is the worst:
Segawa - weirdly secretive and obtuse, also engaged to a mysterious other person who will most assuredly be a gigantic problem
Erika - useless, pushy, annoying, no marketable skills, basically dead weight as a person
Sachi - sister (yes yes, not blood related, I know, but it's pretty clear that's all the MC sees her as)
Plus there's this vaguely gross undercurrent of everything being basically incest due to disgusting-ass parental eugenics nature vs. nurture experiments, which is just all kinds of fucked up and probably illegal, but lul manga logic.

For a daughter of a family of priests, she sure wear such revealing outfit. I think i play to many games with sexy priestess on it 😏

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damn it, I waited for 2 weeks just for some hiro moments that I hate

Dex-chan lover
She was posing throughout the whole chapter.
Not gonna lie, it was really awkward for me.

Double-page supporter
Those poses felt really artificial. Like, was she actually modeling for a photo shoot or something?

Pretty sure this chapter was inspired by some hentai thing, has to have been.

Dex-chan lover
Hiro is being roundabout as hell, but at least she has agency of her own.

Wait is Segawa
the brother? So when the dad said that there is no brother he was telling the truth because it was a sister?
?

@Dekisugee

Wait what? Isn't this manga current? Or is it behind?
And I can't imagine the circumstances on how Segawa became the brother

Double-page supporter
Wow so many people still complaining about bunch of things from this manga and here they are coming back again to read this manga instead of dropping it 😂

Aggregator gang
I love the "Aboard in Japan" reference on his travel around japan on bike series. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread