Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Would You Mind if I Take Him...?

I am getting a feeling there is no missing brother and that the person who she remembers is Nagi in their childhood.

Dex-chan lover
Okay either Nagi is Erikas "Brother" or Hiro is her "Brother". In case it's Nagi he cant remember because Plot reasons and if it's Hiro she is just hiding it. (Hiro because Erikas Mother looks just like her and the "Brother also looks a bit like her).... Im think leaning towards Hiro

Either Sachi/Echika or else 1/10

And also, NO!!! I don't care about your feelings, HIRO. If you really want to end up with Nagi then stop your engagement yourself. Aren't you smart to know that Nagi can't do anything about your engagement other than you or ur fam?

Dex-chan lover
How our inhumanly strong protagonist hasn't yet grabbed his insufferable (blood- not adoptive-)father by the neck and shaken him until plot falls out is beyond me. Everyone is in this insane, experimental eugenics incest dodecahedron of arranged relationships for literally no reason, and just going along with it. Also how do you maybe or maybe not have a brother and don't demand clarity? Just fucking imagine your actual parent teasing you with a potential sibling you can kind of remember, but not revealing anything more until you've navigated their Takeshi's Castle-esque maze of riddles and conundrums.

"Welp, nothing we can do, better just continue in these insanely awkward, contrived, and manipulative living conditions for ecchi hijinks until we're allowed to do... something?" What even is the end goal at this point? Who's supposed to marry whom and why? It's crazy how much this fucking manga coasts on imaginary plot. There's the tease of plot just around the corner every chapter, but actually it has no plot that just plods along by virtue of no single character acting remotely like a human being.

We keep complaining about the series but I guess at this point we've invested enough time into this to maybe want to see where it ends or if you're strong enough, you drop this right here right now and purge it off your history

Fed-Kun's army
This "brother" she keeps talking about is definitely just Nagi xD. The only thing that's still making part of me believe that Nagi has a brother, is that hair sticking out xD. But, If this "missing brother" really is a future character, then I bet you it's gonna be Segawa's fiance.

Double-page supporter
Yes, this brother plotline makes no sense. If your father is playing weird mind games, why not ask your mother? Or a long-serving company employee? Or look up the birth certificate? There´s got to be somebody who can remember whether Erika has a brother or not and where he could have gone, right?

And the cliffhanger this chapter doesn´t make sense either. So you remember playing board games with your "brother" in this place, ergo he is here? Like right now? The entire past ten years, stuck in time?

Fifty chapters in and we still haven´t made any verifiable progress on any topic.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on guys, this "brother" plot is totally believable. I, too, have found out that I have a brother only when I was a teenager.

Dex-chan lover
@Khoopa I wish I could just drop this, but I fucking love being angry at sloppy writing in weebshit, and this just keeps on giving

Well, all I can say is if the brother exists (which he should?), then he is Segawa's fiance.
Welp, Keep up the good work Black Cats.

Dex-chan lover
so nobody noticed?
the brother is Segawa
that's why his dad says "you don't have a brother" because the brother is a sister

Do it author! Go down the SACHI ROUTE.

I’ll even sail the ship myself if I have to.

Dex-chan lover
I, too, have found out that I have a brother only when I was a teenager.
@djasindra
you're kidding right?
Nope. It's just that he was already an adult when father divorced and remarried my mom. Mom knew dad's situation, but neither she nor him had contact with his previous family and never talked about it.
Were you that dumb?
Do you mean "not curious about details of your parent's life prior to when you were born"? Do you ask your parents what was their favorite TV show back then when they were in the first class of the middle school, what kind of a person was their chemistry teacher or how much a bottle of milk cost back then when they still were single?

Users who are viewing this thread