Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 17 - After the festival

I hope you enjoyed our group's version of the chapter. I had to finish the scripts in one go because I didn't want to waste the efforts of our Japanese translator. Sorry if it's a little rough around the edges. Thankfully, @Peterociclos will take good care of this series. Please support his releases and the authors, of course!

Supporter
Why is the translation group different for each chapter?
Previous TL group got half of their staff in the red so they kept getting piles of translation with no Typeset/Redrawing for the series
They've seen someone without much experience picking it up and went "well the main part is already done so why not just turbo photoshop stuff till the TLed content is done"

And that's what the Finest did

Supporter
Assuming neither of the SL started a war between themselves (at least i haven't see anything of the sorts) they prob helped out the perm group of Petero with some tips now that they're jumping ship

Dex-chan lover
That sure is a santa outfit.

That's good praise. Good effort, but way too much competition.

Cheerful switch turned on.

She's adorable with that animal costume half down.

Aww, messed the confession up. Stick to it, bro.

Aww, messed the confession up. Stick to it, sis.

Other than the usual lack of balls from both of them, I liked this chapter. She needed a bit of release.

Dex-chan lover
It was going so great, then they did the i like you, just kidding this waas becoming one of my fav rom com mangas but that killed all of that for me.

Users who are viewing this thread