Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 20.1 - World of Two ①

Dex-chan lover
Do whatever you want with the backstory to try and make me root for her, it doesn't matter what happens, I honestly could not care less about this manga artist woman. I genuinely could not give less of a shit. Get her story over with so we can go back to the main pairing.

Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
My comment had spoilers for the second half, so I'm saving it for later. Still going to say that this fucking sucks, and if Uehara strings this poor girl along he will be a massive hypocrite after his childish temper tantrum over Miyamoto praising the ikemen shoujo mangaka.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Serve you right Uehara. This is what you get when you betray Kiyone.
You get complicated relationship status.

Double-page supporter
this fuckin sucks, I love the main heroine and it makes me sad the new character is pretty nice girl too 🥹

Aggregator gang
Manga authors trying to write romance stories without involving a love triangle with a childhood friend:

n08A8NO.jpeg

Thanks for the chapter!
Ah... I love BokuYaba! Dodged that trope with class!

Dex-chan lover
I had extremely high hopes for this manga, but with FMC gushing about how hot her boss is and now introducing a childhood friend love rival those hopes are pretty much gone now. It really went from "I love this manga" to "I might actually drop it depending on how the next few chapters go" for me.

I really hate it when Manga have like 15 chapters of really cute setup and then suddenly the drama gets added. Because now I am interested in how the story progresses further but I know I am not going to enjoy a lot of it

Dex-chan lover
I loved it when the childhood friend said "It's Jobber time!" and proceeded to lose the love triangle. Definitely one of the 10 moments of all time

Dex-chan lover
That was cute, he got that kindergarten rizz.
Still not a fan of love triangles and forced shit

Users who are viewing this thread