Now That We Draw - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - World of Two

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm glad I'm not crazy and that last post was just half this chapter. Good to know.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AUTHOR?!
is there a spoken/unspoken rule that if a rom com revolving around just two people goes fine it HAS to be hit with the 2nd lover, and a childhood friend no less who has a almost a worse win ratio than glass Joe when it comes to love triangles .

Man, I'm glad to see the whole backstory and whatnot, glad she's happy but in the long run it's nothing but pain.

Thanks for the chapter :qq:

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought this was a reupload to fix the image quality and not that it had additional pages, so I almost didn't read it.

As I said last time, it's cute that they have a history but don't introduce a likable new girl when it's obvious she's going to lose in the long run. Harems/triangles destined for a single target ending suck most of the time because you know people will get attached to characters who won't win, but they especially suck when they're all likable and you know from the start exactly who is doomed to failure. I don't want to follow a character I know I'll be sad for in the end because it's a hopeless fight.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Uehara can get with both Miyamoto and Shiori? I don't want either girl to lose!!

Dex-chan lover
The forgotten childhood friend love interest is so overdone I can't root for her. Well, at least it's not the entitled childhood friend love interest, which is one of the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Welp.. I guess the other guy mangaka is gonna be love interest too eventually :|

The childhood friend seems like a good character too, which sucks as this is gonna end in heartbreak for one of em.

I really thought this was gonna go Dangers in My Heart route with just the two protagonists flirting lol
i whole heartedly believe this is a double fake out where the mc and femc will end up togheter and the childhood friend and guy mangaka will also end up togheter

Dex-chan lover
I swear, I'm almost at the point where I'm not going to read any more romcoms until they get to chapter 25 and I can ask and find out if they have introduced a rival yet. So absolutely tired of this boring and predictable pattern that every single one seems to follow. Thing is, the ones that use this trope probably wouldn't be any better without it, because they probably already by that time have run out of fun and interesting ways to have the main couple interact without introducing manufactured drama with rivals, which is why they always resort to this lame tactic because they have nothing else to use to keep the story going.

Supporter
Y'all, maybe we're all jumping the gun here. Maybe it'll just be that she's happy he remembers her because he was her first friend, and the mom just misunderstood their friendship as a type of love. Maybe there's no romantic chemistry at all between them, and they'll just be really good friends, catching up on the past X years that they've been apart and reforming that friendship.

I can lie to myself about this, right?

Users who are viewing this thread