Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 21 - Calm Down

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is way better. It's surprising how much a clearer translation makes the work feel so much more natural.

I will repeat my previous comment for Engagement.

I'm honestly a bit surprised at this turn. It makes sense now, cause her train of thought is clear. She's like "how can I like this little dude who's enthusiastic about manga? I'm into cool hot guys" but no, she likes him for all sorts of reasons, from their shared hobbies to the way he cheers her on to how he's got kind of a cute boy thing going but can also physically take the lead and do things like save her from falling.

But like... I thought she knew this the whole time? The beginning of the manga is full of scenes where after the two interact BOTH of them are flustered. The first volume reads like she's got a thing for him, or at least is kinda into him, from the start.

Oh well. It's a cute turn anyway, and has been handled really well. I totally buy it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I prefer your version than the other one. Complete chapter plus more clear translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for not giving up on this. This is a lot better than the other version.
I don't think it's "much better" i still have my problems, i just know how conversations go (and also i'm kinda adicted to gyaru romcom) so i know some mannerisms that gyarus use. I'll keep doing the full chapters but they'll be every 2 weeks for me. I'll also keep an eye on the authors twitter in order to get more bonus ilustrations

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is way better. It's surprising how much a clearer translation makes the work feel so much more natural.

I will repeat my previous comment for Engagement.

I'm honestly a bit surprised at this turn. It makes sense now, cause her train of thought is clear. She's like "how can I like this little dude who's enthusiastic about manga? I'm into cool hot guys" but no, she likes him for all sorts of reasons, from their shared hobbies to the way he cheers her on to how he's got kind of a cute boy thing going but can also physically take the lead and do things like save her from falling.

But like... I thought she knew this the whole time? The beginning of the manga is full of scenes where after the two interact BOTH of them are flustered. The first volume reads like she's got a thing for him, or at least is kinda into him, from the start.

Oh well. It's a cute turn anyway, and has been handled really well. I totally buy it.
The girl was a total virgin. She never had any relationship with the boys before this. It's the first time she had any contact with a boy and she didn't aware of her own feelings. Everything is a first time for her.

Dex-chan lover
This feels kinda out of place. Seems like she was already aware of him before but I guess not?

Nothing wrong with wanting to Know how you truly feel about him, but gosh don't make the poor lad feel bad about being here. He was having such a good time. :qq:

Ah, young love.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread