Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 21 - Calm Down

Dex-chan lover
My only gripe with this series is MC-kun is so neurotic. I know its important for our MC to always feel the absolute worst about himself, otherwise how will his moments shine brighter. BUT COME ON, can't some MCs have a little bit of confidence, even if it's based on airs. everything else is great, MC-chan has got great reactions. Gotta watch out for that proximity effect!!!
He is shown to be competent(not shaking like scared hamster) in chapter 19 tho.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's shooting herself in the leg with all this doubt. With an anti-aircraft gun. Also lol emotional investigation, coughkanokaricough :pepela:

Koi-chan best girl :win:

Full of sugar. This manga contains excessive sugar which is not good for eye health 😝

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at this point, sure why not, you don't need to like him, we have a replacement material already prepared.
While she sorts out her feelings, he will already be making Abe proud with Koi-chan :meguusmug:

Power Uploader
@Peterociclos you still going to do this title or? Kinda skipping these chapters, but if you going to stop scanlating this I guess I have to suffer and read this.

Dex-chan lover
Girl, the more you deny it, the more it become true. That's how the universe work.

Just admit and accept it if you hold him very dearly.

Double-page supporter
peak, this is so cute that this is the peakest of the peak of peaking manga, holy shit what a peak

Dex-chan lover
He is shown to be competent(not shaking like scared hamster) in chapter 19 tho.
I went back and reread it. You're right, and I think it has to do more with the person he's with at the moment. He's gets overly conscious when she gets close, but his strengths as a serious Mangka shine here. I guess what was I whining about was about how few his moments are in between moments of being not that great. Thank you for your reply~

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly a bit surprised at this turn. It makes sense now, cause her train of thought is clear. She's like "how can I like this little dude who's enthusiastic about manga? I'm into cool hot guys" but no, she likes him for all sorts of reasons, from their shared hobbies to the way he cheers her on to how he's got kind of a cute boy thing going but can also physically take the lead and do things like save her from falling.

But like... I thought she knew this the whole time? The beginning of the manga is full of scenes where after the two interact BOTH of them are flustered. The first volume reads like she's got a thing for him, or at least is kinda into him, from the start.

Oh well. It's a cute turn anyway, and has been handled really well. I totally buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread