Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 27 - Girl Talk

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling that Miyamoto will mess up, and leave Uehara feeling dejected
True, she will blurt out some dumb shit that will spawn a(nother) misunderstanding arc...

Oh, I'm getting some serious creepy vibes from Miyamoto's boss. What's with him wanting to know so badly if his underage assistant's dating?

Dex-chan lover
what a chapter to catch up on :haa: cliffhanger ending means she wont actually say next chapter, but the fire is getting lit under all of them

Dex-chan lover
True, she will blurt out some dumb shit that will spawn a(nother) misunderstanding arc...

Oh, I'm getting some serious creepy vibes from Miyamoto's boss. What's with him wanting to know so badly if his underage assistant's dating?
i think after reading ueharas manga, he realized that uehara likes miyamoto. uehara did base alot of his heroine after her. so now seems sensei trying to give that extra push

Double-page supporter
Now that somebody mention the NTR thing, everytime i see miyamato it remind me of Tsubame by Terasu MC. Anyways good chapter btw i really hope that we don't have shitty drama in the next ch

Fed-Kun's army
Can we all talk about how unironically beautiful the art is for this silly ecchi romcom? The characters all look unique, full of personality and aesthetically pleasing, and I am hard-pressed to recall a manga with better, more amusing and beautiful facial expressions. I'm obsessed with Miyamoto's face on page 3. Absolutely adorable.

Well I caught up... How is this rated 8.81? It is nowhere near that good

Users who are viewing this thread