Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 64 - My Comprehension Can't Keep Up

Supporter
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
192
I know their previous work and I think it is very good BUT.
The most memorable panel of that manga for me is the one where the alien kid look up to daycare worker booba and comment that this is weapon of evil or something like that.
:meguu:
I mean the booba in that manga was quite good, who am I to lie.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 21, 2018
Messages
255
That boy is gonna be married with 4 kids and wondering "what does she mean by this? I must be misunderstanding something. I shouldn't get the wrong idea."

Holy HELL she is down bad for him.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
622
Ima be real. I feared his realization wouldn't Happen for 10+ chapters. The chapter ending has me hoping it won't be that long.
Our boy has low self esteem so I'm not fully blaming him on thinking it was over. It'd be pretty crazy that the girl he liked also happened to like him back, right? Especially since she's been pretty open about her "manga tastes" already. He dont fit the bill. At all.

Also holy shit its a miracle he didnt get bricked up.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,153
LIL BRO, I BEG OF YOU : PLEASE UNDERSTAND HER WORDS !!!

"I want to end our Pseudo Romance." = "LET'S START A REAL LOVE RELATION !!!"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top