Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Heh, guess we had the same mom lol. I could hear her yelling at me to setup the guest table and suddenly grab stuff from the store with money we didn't have. I wasn't the best at sharing my life stories neither.

Crow bowling huh? Wonder if I'm missing a Japanese pun. Either way, I guess we see both underlying motivations now. Wanting to make someone they look up to proud and happy. But one was beaten down by the social caste along the way and forgot what was really important, while the other one is a social butterfly that has non-supporting family (outside of obaa-san) putting down her aspirations. It's an interesting dynamic.

P.S. that was the cutest spider ever.

Dex-chan lover
That part isn't particularly hard. Just don't follow the pattern on the screen tone.

Those pens, on the other hand, can be a bit difficult to handle.

For someone who complained about how hard it was to learn something new, she's sure impatient when it's her turn to teach.

Too much praise makes cute girl cuter.

Cute spider, too.

It's so often they go off to buy something for a guest, but a lot of the time I just find that to be rude, to just leave them. In this case it's more of an excuse for some alone time with the girl, though.

And then, he returned the favour and inspired her.

Almost every page, this girl is posing for a hidden model magazine shoot :kek: ...but i ain't complaining :thumbsup:🔥🔥
Unless it's a closeup on her smile, or some other expression. Also ain't complaining.

She says that he overreacts to everything, but she seems to cry at the drop of a hat. They go well together.
She said that just before encountering the cute little spider. I think the author has something to say about who's overreacting.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so conflicting, since it's so ecchi in a pretty trashy way, while at the same time being so wholesome. Kind of the epitome of japanese teen/young-adult fiction - it can be very neat, but my god does it sometimes come with very questionable additional baggage that makes it very difficult to take seriously.

Dex-chan lover
We're gonna find out they're working for the same mangaka aren't we? Because these stories love the super-genius young author who's published and ultra-popular even though they're school-age.

Users who are viewing this thread