Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Blue Pain

Dex-chan lover
oh boy the original team being months behind but happening to throw out updates minutes after someone else tries their hand:

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Dex-chan lover
Keep thinking they're both assisting for the same person, only to get thrown for a loop.

Separate is feeling jealous when Miyamoto talks about another guy. He's taking his first steps towards realizing he's in love with her!

Dex-chan lover
oh boy the original team being months behind but happening to throw out updates minutes after someone else tries their hand:

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif
Not only that but it doesn't seem like they released a polished TL. Both this and the next chapter had MLT vibes.

"Like" will moves by itself, you know?
I genuinely don't know how this is supposed to be read, for example....

Dex-chan lover
Rushing a shit-pie scanlation after another scanlator has stepped-in is a punk-ass move.

Dex-chan lover
Not only that but it doesn't seem like they released a polished TL. Both this and the next chapter had MLT vibes.

I genuinely don't know how this is supposed to be read, for example....
It's suposed to read as "liking... comes naturally"

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand how jealousy can transform into malice towards the person you're possessive of. Absolutely disgusting and toxic.
Nothing would probably happen if he just didn't behave like an incel, but now she's going to be all sad and shit just to make the guy she's editing for cheer her up.

Aggregator gang
yep, can't blame the guy acting as he did... and i can't blame the girl acting as she did... but irl, this is over at this point... either the guy keeps on simping and get stuck in the friendzone or he confess and get rejected soon so he could focus on himself and his goals sooner...

I actually think this was good a good chapter, I mean is normal for her to be like holy he was way cuter than expecting. Doesnt mean she will like him and I feel its a very normal reaction from her to talk about him without thinking, I think all that was really good, and him acting that way also goes with his character since we only have seen the good but we cant forget he never really talked to anyone so a reaction like that makes sense. Lets see how everything progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread