Kakushite! Makina-san!!

This manga is awesome, just finished reading.. its actual peak better than shonenshit

Dex-chan lover
Well this is getting an anime adaptation, funny to see one of something is not even scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is getting an anime adaptation, funny to see one of something is not even scanlated.
someone on reddit requested a SL of this a year ago iirc. but perhaps it isnt in demand outside of Japan. i've read 12 chapters of the raw so far, it's pretty interesting

Fed-Kun's army
How in the hell is this a great manga it's basically about a freaking sex robot and they freaking otaku person fixing her up This is so useless whoever thought of this series you put zero effort on making this even enjoyable. I can see why this has so many bad reviews and I'm one of them too. If you like reading this by all means but this is a pointless manga it's not even interesting at all manga it's not even interesting at all. I guess it's catered to these freaking sick perverted people who was screw anythingI guess it's catered to these freaking sick perverted people who was screw anything that has a pair of tits on them.

Users who are viewing this thread