Kalsarin - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
I’m starting to think that dragon staged his own death and is now living a life of luxury in some far off land.

@AnonMasterRace7898 Personally my expectation is that the white hair is the dragon. Since the dragon was a white dragon it would make sense, since our MC is a red dragon and has red hair. Based on how the "dragon slayer" was acting this chapter there is basically no way they actually slayed it.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So, if I get this right, they basically used MC as a get out of jail free card to launch a surprise attack without actually sacrificing the actual princess.

Dex-chan lover
I’m willing to bet that the dragon king is behind the rumors tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Either the white dragon just fucked off somewhere, or became a human to mess about, or the dragon slaying squad got traumatised by the dragon because dragons are absolutely terrifying

Dex-chan lover
yeah how could this chaos dragon not kill the army

what cause the dragon is at your party and eating your stuff? well you just got hurt 2 times

I am thinking the carthel kingdom blew the rumors about kalsarin way out of proportion so people wouldn't attack them through there but they when they chose could go through it and attack where the enemy wouldn't expect.

Users who are viewing this thread