Kamatte Shinsotsu-chan ga Maikai Sasottekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Is this missing some pages or pages out of order? It just sorta jumps into talking about the thing that happened on why she quit at the end out of nowhere.

Overall so far this manga has shown that the senpai is the best person for MC honestly. I like thier chemistry and they clearly like each other.

Dex-chan lover
There's no harem tag. So I take it we already know the one MC ended up with in the future?

Dex-chan lover
There's no harem tag. So I take it we already know the one MC ended up with in the future?
The novel isn't tagged with harem either and has the early romance tag on it too so I assume pretty close to him getting together with the FMC (Sadly) with no build up with her

Group Leader
fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
Is this missing some pages or pages out of order? It just sorta jumps into talking about the thing that happened on why she quit at the end out of nowhere.

Overall so far this manga has shown that the senpai is the best person for MC honestly. I like thier chemistry and they clearly like each other.
Yeah felt the same, it rly feels like theres missing pages. And the Senpai and him are perfect for each other, but sadly i dont see a world where they get together over his kouhai. The senpai's also never romantic with him.

Dex-chan lover
Why is being a virgin considered an insult when they're all young adults. I also think it's weird when it's portrayed in school life genre like it's a norm for students to have lost their virginity at an early age

Dex-chan lover
Why is being a virgin considered an insult when they're all young adults. I also think it's weird when it's portrayed in school life genre like it's a norm for students to have lost their virginity at an early age
1) Because of the peer pressure to reproduce, knowing Japan's declining birthrate.
2) Because otherwise, you "wasted" your youth and didn't make "meaningful" memories. Also because at this age, teenagers and the like are curious about stuff that is usually forbidden or off-limits to them.

Users who are viewing this thread