Fed-Kun's army
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2024
- Messages
- 26
Haven’t read through the whole chapter yet. Though I must say that I would also be terrified to be in an only girl’s dorm
No, from 🍇'd to 🍇'eredSo is this going to be MC's journey from twink to a chad?
His build is crazy asfhis CAKE on page 39 😋
Why are we reinventing the wheel here? And did you even see what she did to him at the end of the chapter? She legit just appeared in his bed, started tormenting him, & controlled him through her superior female sexual prowess or smth idk🥀well there isn't really any rape just sexual harassment
I fell for itthey didn't actually have sex it was bait
I mean there was no actual insertion and this guy is lowkey a freak too. the series is garbo so I don't recommend it but if you keep reading you will see what I meanWhy are we reinventing the wheel here? And did you even see what she did to him at the end of the chapter? She legit just appeared in his bed, started tormenting him, & controlled him through her superior female sexual prowess or smth idk🥀
That's because he didn't actually penetrate Kou.he is scared of girls, gets raped, then is completely normal the next day.