Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Standing right in front of me was a goddess

Dex-chan lover
While this may look like a fantasy of a mangaka as such, and perhaps is that, it's largely a deliberate attempt to appeal to the fantasy of some of the readers.

The stories that are more clearly fantasies of mangaka per se feature characters who are not (yet) successful mangaka, and perhaps more generally socially unsuccessful, but find themselves entangled with attractive people of the desired sex. Tadokoro-san is an example.

Dex-chan lover
I've mixed feelings, i like the story but the whole Fujoshi trope is always a no for me, even more when it's both of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Fragtime! I knew I recognized the love-interest from somewhere. She looks almost exactly the same as the Fragtime protagonist. And it's getting an OVA? Isn't that manga years old by now?
Anyway, thank you for this chapter. Always a breath of fresh air to see a yuri manga that isn't about an uptight or insecure dark-haired girl who needs a blonde girl to save her from life or a boyish dark-haired girl who needs her blonde girlfriend to wipe her tears because she is afraid of the dark. At least I hope this isn't like either of those kind of stories, because Fragtime did fall into the first category. This manga, so far, seems infinitely superior a story.

Dex-chan lover
The fujoshi ranting gets a bit boring, but the development is interesting (and fast). I'll give it a whirl.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS
You have no idea how much I've always wanted a fujoshi x fujoshi Yuri, I'm just so happy

Fed-Kun's army
I thought we were done with snails when adventure time ended.

Contributor
Two right hands in the big panel on page 11.
Aizawa is pretty intense.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH
SO CUTEEEEEE HOLY SHITTT
WHYYYY IS IT SO CUTE
JDUCHCKAKHSHSHSJSJJSJSJKQYBSKOJ
AAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get more chapters cuz I want to see where this goes

Users who are viewing this thread